Friday 27 March 2015

About my Baby #1

I realise that I've not told you very much about my daughter so I have decided to tell you a little about her every now and again.
You may have guessed by now that her name is Emily, this isn't after anyone, we just decided on Emily for a girl a while before we had her mainly because it was the only name me and Mark could agree on!!
Although her due date was September 27th, she decided to keeps us waiting for 12 days finally making an appearance on October 9th. I tried practically all the suggested methods to speed it up but she was having none of it!! I may write a seperate post about that.
Her hair was a dark blonde colour but, as many babies do, she lost that hair and is now growing as a lovely blonde/ginger colour. It is growing well but is quite fair so it doesn't look as if there is a lot of it.

Emily just loves to watch TV, no matter what is on her attention is usually in its direction. Her favourite shows are Peppa Pig and everything that is shown on Disney Junior. As soon as the next show is on she point's to the TV making a noise we believe is 'what's that?' although she knows that Mickey Mouse is about to start.
When she wants a certain show on she will throw her toys onto one of us until we get the message, she normally does this first thing in the morning and in all honesty it is often the pigs who wins!! We have quite a collection of piggies, just can't seem to stop buying them!!

 Look out for #2 soon
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment